Barry,

> 2) Since I know GIMP and GTK+ have been ported to Win32
> (http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32) and that automake and
> autoconf work under CygWin, (I've never tried using them from an
> MS-DOS prompt) I'm assuming (see #1) that I can build GLADE-produced
> UIs on Windows.  Has anyone tried building an application for
> Windows CE/PocketPC using GLADE?

I think WinCE is less like the other Win32 platforms than you seem to be
assuming.

>From the cygwin.com website:
The Cygwin DLL works with all versions of Windows since Windows 95, with
the exception of Windows CE.

Which does not mean that it is impossible, but that the GIMP and GTK+
ports to other Win32's still have a big gap before working on WinCE.

Eric