On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 3:20 AM, Robert Pearce <r...@bdt-home.demon.co.uk>wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2010 03:04:56 +0600
> Debmalya Sinha <sunnywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Am I missing some points here?

Thank you for your kind reply.

> You mean apart from:
>  1) This is a very VERY basic C programming issue, so this is the wrong
> place

I've already mentioned that; and since there are many helpful people over
here, I thought it was worth giving a knock.

>  2) The compiler gives you some clues when compilation fails, and
> you've not reported them

Yes, they are scope problems issues. And I'm still searching for how exactly
I should do the job.

>  3) If you read those clues they might help you find the problem

I'm trying to figure out just that.

>  4) Taking the time to think about things is usually quicker than
> waiting for an answer on a mailing list

I agree, but what one does when he has already searched for the problem well
and really into-the-soup?
I took a chance in a belief that someone might give me some clue about doing
neatly what I wanted to do. As you people have always been a great help
Sir.

> Now ask yourself how the compiler knows about "data" when compiling
> call.c

Regards,

Debmalya Sinha

Research Scientist,