That is up to Pete, esp. on how much time he has. I have no access to a
Windows machine and, in fact, no experience with Duncan's installer
script. So you want an install *now* or in a few weeks time?

If I understood your email about the threading issue correctly, you use
-threaded for your ThreadScope application. Thus, I really need to fix
the GC issue before you can ship ThreadScope, is that correct?

Cheers,
Axel