Hello list,

Recently I've tried to use embedded mozilla widget in one of my
projects. I started from mozembed demo provided with gtk2hs sources and
discovered it doesn't work. It compiles, but no matter which html file I
point to, the widget remains empty. After that I replaced
mozEmbedRenderData call with mozEmbedLoadUrl. That works.

I recompiled the binary on 32-bit gentoo desktop. Both versions work
fine there.

I created a ticket with some additional information in case someone
interested:
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/gtk2hs/ticket/1177

P.S. sorry for possible double posting