On 22.03.2010, at 10:18, Andy Stewart wrote:

> Why not avoid conflict name when create it?
> Why need waste time on `change conflict name` ?

If you allow the same names to be exported through Gtk.hs, then both
names are unusable and the user has to import these signals explicitly
from the respective modules.

I think it is good practice if everything of Gtk is usable by simply
importing Gtk.hs.

There are only a few signals that have the same names.

In order not to see signals that have been renamed in apiGen generated
modules, you can add these signals to the gtk.ignore file of apiGen.

Axel.