Axel Simon <axel.si...@in.tum.de> writes:

> On 22.03.2010, at 10:18, Andy Stewart wrote:
>
>> Why not avoid conflict name when create it?
>> Why need waste time on `change conflict name` ?
>

> If you allow the same names to be exported through Gtk.hs, then both names
> are unusable and the user
> has to import these signals explicitly  from the respective modules.
>
> I think it is good practice if everything of Gtk is usable by simply
> importing Gtk.hs.
I see, easy to user, hard to us. :)
Okay, i will add prefix to signal name in later patch.

And i have change some signals in my before patches.
I will restore those signal name after i finish all patch.

Because i will push a patch after i finish a sub-directory, so i won't
post information at here, please watch darcs repository for detail.

Cheers,

  -- Andy