Hi Jens,

the repo works for me at the mo. I've applied and pushed your patch,
thanks.

The only thing that stops us from releasing is

- gstreamer needs modifications to Setup.hs since it has two type
hierarchies (a few hours)
- the bugs recently found in the Clipboard functions
- someone to report that building on Windows now works properly (I
might nudge Malcom Wallace for that)

I'm away this weekend so it might take another two weeks before we're
ready. Ideally, we would also build everything against the different
version of Gtk+ to shake out wrong or missing #ifdefs.

Cheers,
Axel