Excerpts from Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva's message of Qua Mai 26 12:29:16
-0300 2010:
> Hi Axel.
>
> Excerpts from Axel Simon's message of Qua Mai 26 12:21:59 -0300 2010:
> > Fixed, thanks.
>
> Great!  There's the same problem in gconf, by the way.

Not only in gconf, but in a lot of other packages.  Also, the description of
svgcairo is not correct: it's the description of gtkglext.  The license of
svgcairo is the same one as from cairo, but the copying file in svgcairo is
LGPL-2.1.  This makes it impossible for me to package it, since the license
mentioned in the source code is not present in the distribution.  Please fix
this, so that I can upload it to Debian.

Greetings.
(...)
--
marcot