Axel Simon <axel.si...@in.tum.de> writes:

Hi Axel,

> Hi Andy,
>
> I've converted the auxiliary libraries to darcs 2. Could you check
> them out and update the cabal files?
I have fix those problems.

But i haven't *push permission* for gconf:

------------------------------> push error start <------------------------------
a...@ubuntu:~/gtk2hs-cabal/gconf$ darcs push
andystew...@code.haskell.org:/srv/code/gconf
Thu May 27 11:45:44 CST 2010  Andy Stewart <lazycat.mana...@gmail.com>
  * Fix the license of gconf
Shall I push this patch? (1/1)  [ynWsfvplxdaqjk], or ? for help: y
darcs: takeLock /srv/code/gconf/_darcs/lock in /srv/code/gconf: atomic_create
/srv/code/gconf/_darcs/lock in /srv/code/gconf: permission denied (Permission
denied)

Apply failed!
a...@ubuntu:~/gtk2hs-cabal/gconf$
------------------------------> push error end   <------------------------------

Currently, i just have permission to push patch for gtk2hs.
I haven't permission with below packages:

    gconf
    glade
    gstreamer
    gtkglext
    gtksourceview
    soegtk
    svgcairo
    vte
    webkit

Can you add me to those repositories, then i can push patches.

Thanks,

  -- Andy