On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 03:59:13PM +0800, Andy Stewart wrote:
> About Pixbuf problem, infact, I haven't push John's wrapNewGObject patch to
> main repository, i just
> use wrapNewGObject did a local patch and test works fine.
> I'm waiting John's patch before we release new version.
>
> >From object hierarchy of
> >http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/ch02.html
> And
> http://library.gnome.org/devel/gobject/unstable/gobject-The-Base-Object-Type.html#gobject-The-Base-Object-Type.description
>
> All types that deriving from GObject but not deriving from GInitiallyUnowned
> has
> same problem as Pixbuf, below are type list need to fix:
>
> ------------------------------> Types need to fix start
> <------------------------------
>         GtkAccelGroup
>         GtkAccelMap
> [...]
> ------------------------------> Types need to fix end
> <------------------------------
>
> John, how about new patch fix those types?

Sorry guys, I've fix a bunch of objects and seeing this requires
some lookup in the C API documentation to check how each object
should be managed, I tried to be smart and automate parts of the
task.

Unfortunately I've lost one week on this "pseudo-automation
thing".

However things are slowly sorting themselves out and I hope I can
fix the objects mentioned above soon (~ 1 day).

regards,
/John