Hi Maxime,

Maxime Henrion <mhenr...@gmail.com> writes:

>       Hello all,
>

> Yet another boring patch to update signal handlers to the new way of
> doing things, this time for the MenuItem and Item objects :-).  There
> is, however, something of interest in this patch.
I have apply your patches, thanks! :)

> I was surprised to see that the "onToggle" and "afterToggle" signal
> handlers were actually bound to the signal name "toggled".  Checking the
> GTK+ API documentation, it appears the correct signal name is really
> "toggle", without the final 'd' character.  I suspect this code never
> worked before, but that noone was unlucky enough to actually hit it.
> Therefore, I corrected the signal name in the new signal handler as well
> as in the deprecated signal handlers.
Yes, it's a bug, thanks fix. :)

> Finally, another question comes to mind: why is the "activate" signal
> bound by the "activateLeaf" signal handler?  Should I take advantage of
> this patch to rename it to just "activate", or "menuItemActivate" if
> there are namespace conflicts?
Yes, menuItemActivate is right signal name.
But after we change to 'menuItemActivate' it conflict with function
'menu_item_activate' that emit 'activate' signal.

So we change function 'menuItemActivate' (menu_item_activate) to
'menuItemEmitActivate' avoid conflict.

Please see detail in patches i push. :)

Cheers,

  -- Andy