Hi,

I would like to bind some of libsoup's functionality. So I had a look
at apiGen (this is the tool to use, right?), but couldn't find any
useful documentation. So I looked into the Makefile and tried to do
the same for libsoup. The problem is, that I ran into a whole bunch
of difficulties (I guess because of doing things the wrong way). Is
there any guide or at least an example on how to create bindings and
which tool to use for which step?

Andreas