Hi Andreas,

besides Andy's excellent explanation, I would like to add that apiGen
might still be useful. However, it is very specific as to it's inner
workings as it requires some XML files from Mono to make it work.
There is a chance and it can save a lot of time, depending on how big
the library is. If it's just ten functions, then you're better off
writing them by hand at this stage.

Cheers,
Axel