Hello again, gtk2hs mailing list :)

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 01:07:19PM -0000, Gtk2Hs wrote:
> #1218: Gstreamer Structures and Caps: parent_refcount == NULL

Basically, this is an issue on : "I've got a raw video stream in
YUY2, how do I plug-it in the gstreamer pipeline ?"

I will try to find some time next week to check the gstreamer
memory management stuff. In the same time, if someone already
know how to process Haskell generated raw stream, please tell me
,-)

regards,
/john