Let me apologize in advance in case this message comes through twice. Darcs reports that it successfully sent the patch via email, but I didn't see it arrive in my mailbox, so I'm going to assume darcs is lying.

In any case, I noticed a few typos and formatting errors in the documentation, so here's a patch for the ones I noticed.

~d