Quoting Rouan van Dalen <rvda...@yahoo.co.uk>:

> What is the status of gtk2hs compiling with ghc-7.4.1?
> Can I safely switch from ghc-7.2.2 to ghc-7.4.1 and use gtk2hs as
> usual or is there still some outstanding issues?

The current status is:

1. The darcs version of each package compiles.
2. Two packages have GHC 7.4-specific patches since their last
release: gstreamer and webkit. These probably ought to have a release
made shortly (so thanks for asking this question!).
3. Several packages have Cabal-1.14-specific patches since their last
release: cairo, gtksourceview2, svgcairo, and webkit. I'm not sure
whether it's worth making a point release for these or not.

~d