I have managed to get Leksah working with Gtk 3.  I have uploaded the
patched Gtk2Hs to patch-tag (including Peter's patches and some new ones).

Unfortunately the gtksourceview repo is still darcs-1 so I did not
think it was a good idea.

Fun new features in Leksah are "View->Dark" mode switch, to request a dark
theme from Gtk (tested with the Adwaita theme) and a "Fullscreen"
mode (not tested on multi monitors yet).

OS X
----
You are probably best of with the binaries as gtk-osx is hard to install..
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.0.0-ghc-7.0.3.dmg
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.0.0-ghc-7.0.4.dmg
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.0.0-ghc-7.4.1.dmg
(only tested on Mountain Lion)

Linux
-----
First install the patched Gtk2Hs

sudo apt-get install libgtksourceview-3.0-dev
darcs get http://patch-tag.com/r/hamish/gtk2hs
cd gtk2hs/tools
cabal install
cd ../gtk
cabal install -fgtk3

Then get the gtksourceview darcs repo and apply the patches found
here... http://goo.gl/fbykm

cd gtksourceview
cabal install -fgtk3

Finally follow the instructions in the Development section at the bottom
of this page...
http://www.leksah.org/download.html

Windows
-------
Ummm... Have you considered a linux VM?  I will try to make binaries
as soon as I get Gtk 3 installed (don't hold your breath).