Finally I found a gtk3 patch to gtk2hs. Thank you for the work.
But when I was trying to install it, I got these errors:
Graphics/UI/Gtk/Printing/PrintOperation.chs:409:6:
    Couldn't match expected type `Ptr ()' with actual type `Window'
    In the return type of a call of `toWindow'
    In the third argument of `\ (PrintOperation arg1) arg2 arg3 arg4
                                -> withForeignPtr arg1
                                   $ \ argPtr1
                                       -> gtk_print_operation_run argPtr1
arg2 arg3 arg4', namely
      `(toWindow parent)'
    In the expression:
      (\ (PrintOperation arg1) arg2 arg3 arg4
         -> withForeignPtr arg1
            $ \ argPtr1 -> gtk_print_operation_run argPtr1 arg2 arg3 arg4)
        (toPrintOperation self)
        ((fromIntegral . fromEnum) action)
        (toWindow parent)
        errorPtr

Graphics/UI/Gtk/Printing/PrintOperation.chs:504:7:
    Couldn't match expected type `Ptr ()' with actual type `Window'
    In the return type of a call of `toWindow'
    In the first argument of `\ arg1
                                (PageSetup arg2)
                                (PrintSettings arg3)
                                -> withForeignPtr arg2
                                   $ \ argPtr2 -> withForeignPtr arg3 $ \
argPtr3 -> ...', namely
      `(toWindow window)'
    In the second argument of `($)', namely
      `(\ arg1 (PageSetup arg2) (PrintSettings arg3)
          -> withForeignPtr arg2
             $ \ argPtr2
                 -> withForeignPtr arg3
                    $ \ argPtr3
                        -> gtk_print_run_page_setup_dialog arg1 argPtr2
argPtr3)
         (toWindow window)
         (toPageSetup pageSetup)
         (toPrintSettings setting)'

Graphics/UI/Gtk/Printing/PrintOperation.chs:530:7:
    Couldn't match expected type `Ptr ()' with actual type `Window'
    In the return type of a call of `toWindow'
    In the first argument of `\ arg1
                                (PageSetup arg2)
                                (PrintSettings arg3)
                                arg4
                                arg5
                                -> withForeignPtr arg2
                                   $ \ argPtr2 -> withForeignPtr arg3 $ \
argPtr3 -> ...', namely
      `(toWindow window)'
    In a stmt of a 'do' block:
      (\ arg1 (PageSetup arg2) (PrintSettings arg3) arg4 arg5
         -> withForeignPtr arg2
            $ \ argPtr2
                -> withForeignPtr arg3
                   $ \ argPtr3
                       -> gtk_print_run_page_setup_dialog_async
                            arg1 argPtr2 argPtr3 arg4 arg5)
        (toWindow window)
        (toPageSetup pageSetup)
        (toPrintSettings setting)
        funcPtr
        nullPtr
Failed to install gtk-0.12.3.1

在 2012年10月8日星期一UTC+8上午1时20分26秒,Hamish写道: