Looks good.  I had to fix it up a bit for webkitgtk 1.8 and 1.10.  In
particular I patched the tags code in Gtk2HsSetup.hs so that "if
webkitgtk-1.10" should work with 2.0.

I tested with it with webkitgtk 1.8 and 1.10, can you please check it is still
working ok with 2.0?

I have pushed it here...

https://patch-tag.com/r/hamish/webkit

If it still looks ok to you I will push it all to the upstream repo (Daniel has
arranged for me to have access).