Looks good just a couple of minor issues...

cabal-meta does not like the gtk3 cabal file to be called gtk.cabal.
Please can we

  darcs move gtk.cabal gtk3.cabal

We will need to update the build scripts.  They also need to do a
clean in between building the gtk2 and gtk3 versions (to make sure
the hierarchy and chs files are reprocessed.

Everything else looked fine.

I have prepared the gtk3 versions of the following packages...

http://code.haskell.org/gtksourceview
  gtksourceview2.cabal-renamed
  gtksourceview3.cabal

http://code.haskell.org/webkit
  webkit.cabal-renamed
  webkit3.cabal

https://github.com/ghcjs/webkit-javascriptcore
  webkit-javascriptcore.cabal-renamed
  webkit3-javascriptcore.cabal

http://code.haskell.org/ige-mac-integration
  gtk-mac-integration.cabal-renamed
  gtk3-mac-integration.cabal

In each case there is an install-both.sh file if you want both
gtk2 and gtk3 versions installed.

I have also tried to make sure the following packages can be installed
with gtk3 (or without by passing -f-gtk3).

https://github.com/ghcjs/ghcjs-dom
https://github.com/ghcjs/jsc
https://github.com/leksah/haskellVCSGUI
https://github.com/leksah/ltk