On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Donald Allen <donaldcal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Daniel Wagner <dan...@wagner-home.com> wrote:

>>> I see. Well, by all means, let's remove this assertion. Duncan and I
>>> coded this with our assumptions about what the invariants should be.
>>
>> I have replaced the indicated line with a comment pointing to this email
>> thread.
>
> Thanks very much. It works correctly now.

Oops, I spoke too soon; not careful enough. Reinstalling gtk3 via
cabal install does *not* get the repaired version; I am still seeing
the assertion error. I don't pretend to understand how all this
installation machinery works, so I mention this in case you thought
what you did would make the fix available via cabal. If not, when do
you expect it to be available?

/Don