Congratulations Roger a very good finish!
I hope there is not a lot of damage on the engine.
Did you changed sprockets to save fuel? I'm wondering how the sidecardriver
managed
the fuelconsumption, cause the fuelcelcapacity is limmited by the IBR. And
sidecars makes
bikes very thirsty (lack of aerodynamics).

The IBR is to tough for me at this moment. There are no rallies like the IBR in
Europe, but
Michael Kneebone write me that Saddlesores can be ride anywhere, anytime on the
globe.
So I'm thinking of doing a Saddlesore in the near future.

John Dreuning
The Netherlands
GTS/Mega-Comete sidecar