Congrats on doing so well in the Rally, Dave.

I briefly thought of entering that one because it started so close to home.
Then I remembered that I'm not really a long-distance nut and even though it
started close enough to home, it involved riding pretty far away. Heck, I
consider just to Borrego Springs and back a long, but terrific day ride. Even
better as an overnight!

Matter of fact, Borrego Springs is a great fall-winter-spring destination.
How many GTSers (particularly from the So. Cal. group) would consider a
weekend outing in that direction? If there are enough takers, maybe we can
get someone (I didn't volunteer yet) to organize something.

Jay