Once I can get a used sample of a GTS air filter, I will complete the
request and send it
to AMSOIL.  They will then provide me with a price quote.  Obviously, the
more people that want it, the lower the cost.

As for the style of air filter, it is a reusable two stage filter that is
similar in concept to the K&N Filterchargers.  You can wash it and reoil it,
and it has an almost unlimited lifespan.  It is also supposed to filter
better than conventional filters, able to extract smaller dirt particles.
This leads to longer engine life, longer oil life and less wear.   It will
also be an exact replacement for the stock filter, no air box mods required.