From: Dave Biasotti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 1999 12:18 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: K&N's vs air box (was Fish & Chips rally)

It is hard to tell from the seat of the pants, but with the K&N's it
didn't seem to have as much torque at lower revs or rev faster, but ran
really well at higher revs/ speeds. I think I may have found the
compromise with the hole drilling/air box, as I have the low end grunt
again and didn't seem to loose anything on top end.
I'll try some pictures this wkend and send them off to Kevin.
--
Dave Biasotti // Fremont, CA