> they like to ride them).  The cycle is just another fashion
> accessory for their
> pretend "bad" persona.   In this situation, the quality of the

Very interesting perceptions:  recently (in the past week), I heard a story
on NPR (I think) about motorcyclists.  I figured here we go again with a
'nasty biker' story.

It wasn't quite that, but it was about RUBs (apparently) who buy bikes
(mostly HDs it sounds like) to be able to go out and PRETEND to have a
totally different life style than what they have during the week.  (The guy
interviewed was a dentist.)

Henry S. Winokur
'87 Concours, '94 GTS 1000
AMA Lifer, COG #39, MRF, MSF/MD MSP Certified Instructor
West Bethesda, MD