> The way I see it is that there is no perfect bike.  Step back from the GTS
> for a minute.  Are you a motocrosser?  Tourer?  Commuter?  Trail rider?
Yeah, I trail ride, and I do it on my GTS and Venture Royale.
(not intentionally, it's just that DeLorme software isn't sharp
enough to distinguish between paved and unpaved roads)

> Steve the motorcyclist
> PS - go easy on my employer, will ya?
You're right, Steve.  I've even been making a lot of unsolicited
praise about HD recently-  With their using 4-piston calipers,
fuel injection, and now COUNTER BALANCERS (!), they're definitely
making the right moves technology-wise.  Heck, if they put a
counter balancer in the Sportster motor, I just might have to
consider a Buell!

 -K

 Mr. Kelly Cash / Chief Technologist MITS Unix       Phone: 408-576-3663
 Cadence Design Systems                                FAX: 408-894-3400
 2655 Seely Ave, Bldg 6, MS 6B1                      Pager: 888-853-8860
 San Jose, CA  95134                            email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]