Bill, lets not talk about GW riders and their "nationwide club" because then
we'll have to discuss the mindset of belonging to a cult. Suffice to say they
must be the only motorcycle group more arrogant than HDers. As for the overgrown
part, they need a two wheeled station wagon to carry their plumpness. Hey!!! it
just sunk in that Sven owns an HD and rides a GW, looks like he's damned for
sure don't ya know.

But you meet the nicest people on Yamahas. Hmmm where did I hear that before?

George says this is only my opinion, I could be wrong
98 Yamaha RS
93 Yamaha GTS
93 Yamaha SA 2000
83 Yanaha R-7