From: Michael Esfeld [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 8:35 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: New Owner!

Hey everyone! I'm pleased to announce I've recently become a member of one
of the most intelligent, savy group of motorcycle owners on the planet! Now
that the schmooze factor is out of the way...I really am excited to have
purchased a '94 GTS with 9500 original owner miles on it and I love it! I
appreciate the feedback from several of you during my time of indecision.
And I thought the ST1100 was my dream bike. I'm in the Seattle area. Of
course, timing is everything in life and I managed to time my purchase just
as the rain and darkness set in. Oh well, I'll just have to baby it in the
garage and wait for those rare dry Northwest days. Love to hear from anyone
in my neck of the woods!

Mike Esfeld

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF309D.95D71404

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>RE: New Owner! </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Congrats !!&nbsp; Let me say &quot;Welcome&quot; on behalf of the
rarified strata of discerning motorcycle lovers,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>and myself.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>-----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>From: Michael Esfeld [<A
HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 8:35 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>To: Multiple recipients of list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Subject: New Owner! </FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Hey everyone! I'm pleased to announce I've recently become a member of
one</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>of the most intelligent, savy group of motorcycle owners on the
planet! Now</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>that the schmooze factor is out of the way...I really am excited to
have</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>purchased a '94 GTS with 9500 original owner miles on it and I love
it! I</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>appreciate the feedback from several of you during my time of
indecision.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>And I thought the ST1100 was my dream bike. I'm in the Seattle area.
Of</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>course, timing is everything in life and I managed to time my
purchase just</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>as the rain and darkness set in. Oh well, I'll just have to baby it
in the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>garage and wait for those rare dry Northwest days. Love to hear from
anyone</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>in my neck of the woods!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Mike Esfeld</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>