Welcome Mike!  You're decision to buy a GTS over the ST1000 shows that
you're an intelligent individual, like most of us on this list.
    The ST1000 is a pile of s**t.  It's not that one looks at the ST and gets
the urge to hurl .... it just makes one go completely limp.

Yet Another Mike with a '94 GTS