Sandbagger, Fill!

More of a challenge you say! You know dang well that the NX250 would be the
perfect bike for such a ride, especially when it comes time to load it into a
canoe.

I'm going to take the Moto-Guzzi Quota.  (Easy maintenence).

Other packing lists include: a big sombrero; a bottle of tequilla; a
bandolier full of token gifts for the senioritas and lutefisk s'mors for
around the campfire.   Oh yeah, and a Visa gold (Better take your Visa,
because if you want to bribe border guards and local officials you better
have Visa -- they don't accept American Express).

Now, where do we meet again?

que va!
Kurt