> If some of you folks are really wanting to ride some good twisty roads for a
> couple of days and don't mind coming to San Diego area I would be glad to
> show you some great roads in the canyons and local mountains that will leave
> you one happy camper.  Unless it happens to rain (which it rarely does) , we
> could plan on just about any weekend. We could also include a ride to
> Ensanada in the Baja as part of one day. There is a great road thru the
> canyons and crosses the border at Tecate and goes thru the back country to
> Ensanada and mouth watering fish tacos when we get there.
>       Depending on how many were interested you would be welcome to stay at
> my house (wives or girlfriends included).

I'd certainly be interested-  But scheduling would be key-  I'd have
to know about it at least a month in advance, preferably 2 or 3.

 -K

 Mr. Kelly Cash / Chief Technologist MITS Unix       Phone: 408-576-3663
 Cadence Design Systems                                FAX: 408-894-3400
 2655 Seely Ave, Bldg 6, MS 6B1                      Pager: 888-853-8860
 San Jose, CA  95134                            email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]