Just a short note on the number of ABS failures out there.  Seems we're
looking too much at the number of units failed FROM THIS LIST, in
comparison to the number of GTSs IMPORTED TO THE U.S., not a correct way
to do this.

We have.....what......200 or so on this list?  And over 20 failures?  It
looks to me like the failure rate is more like 10%.  And for folks not on
this list, how many even know their units have failed (no lights, after
all), and how many found out at the dealer's, and when told the price of
the pump, just dropped the whole idea of fixing it?  (Most of these bikes
are now out of warranty after all.)

And how many of us on the list don't know yet?  Smaller number than in the
GTS population at large, but I know of one that still needs to be checked,
and I'd appreciate the note giving the process to do so if anyone still
has it lurking in their 'puter.

Phil