I believe that the press DEFINITELY must still be notified NOW! How else
will GTS riders who are not on our list get the news?!?! It must become
public knowledge that Yamaha is offering this replacement! This is POSITIVE
press for Yamaha, and good news for GTS riders. Someone should simply modify
the letter and send it to all the major moto-rags.

Kevin Hawkins // Greensboro, NC
AMA #609423  // [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy
Y2K Kawasaki ZRX1100 // '93 Yamaha GTS1000