A big ditto on the thanks part!

I have a question, though--what the hell is brake fluid anyway?  Do they
squeeze it out of old brake pads?  Is it the sweat that runs off racers
when they realize they have no brakes?  I thought it was glycerin of some
type, is that a naturally occurring substance?  If you were going to make
"synthetic" stuff--why would you make it more likely to attract water?  And
I thought DOT 5 was silicone based--not just synthetic?  Do we have a
chemist?  I'm confused...

> From: wghalley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: ABS HU replacement saga