Harley Baldwin wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>  Since this is my first posting, I hope that I won't ask any foolish
> questions, or bring up any "recurring threads" that are constantly being
> debated amongst the "long-timers".....
>
> I've got 53,000 miles on my 93 GTS and love it today as much as when I
bought it!!
I've never had any major problems and I'm not much of a motor head but
here are some thoughts.

Buy it! Now !

I have both the givi & krauser bags for mine. Both are good, givi 3
piece set really nice. I can haul enouhg stuff in the givis to take
girlfriend on 3 or 4 day camping trips with room to spare.

Tires are a little bit of a problem, certin one give you a front end
wobble. Proper balancing seems to be the key to solving this.

I have a corbin seat and can do 500 miles or so with out to
much discomfort.

I'd pay retail price for it if I had too! You'll love this machine!

Jason
cog #62