From: Lanouette, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 11:12 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Big Black Washer next to throttle grip

The usage for the washer is to offset the brake fluid reservoir to the left
so it block the view of the clock ! When you have a chance you can remove it
and move the reservoir to the right. That way you will be able to see the
clock. You don't have to remove the grip to do it, you can break it while it
is on the bar.

Richard