Welcome aboard, Ken.

In a message dated 02/28/2000 1:53:45 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>The rear wheel seems to pulse with a
>short lock up.

That probably means it's working fine. And since Yamaha will fix it, you
shouldn't have a problem. ABS works by allowing very (the more "very's" the
better) brief lockup, then releasing. It should happen for about 1/15th of a
second.

And as for the article on MCN, you can thank this list and Joe Loss for the
info. I wrote the article based on what I learned here and a backup call to
Yamaha. (Who admitted nothing, not even that they will fix it. But they will.)

Jay