Pat machined two additional shims to take up side to side, or, axial,
clearance. There are two shims in stock configuration, Pat now has 4. The
part number for the shim is 4BH-22127-00-00. Pat used a surface grinder to
reduce the thickness of the shims to 0.05 mm each. I believe Pat said the
shims started out being around 2 mm thick, so it was the better part of an 8
hour day for the CNC surface grinder to do its thing. Personally, I feel this
is the proper way to perform this operation, precision is the key.
Interestingly enough, the 94 uses a different configuration for the pivot
bolt of the rear swing arm. There is an additional threaded collar on the
right side, threaded into the frame, that is used to reduce side to side
freeplay.
RSRBOB