There have been a lot of changes and additions to the
phone book recently.  I'll be sending out an update in
a few days.

There are now 63 people representing 5 countries in the book.

If you want to be part of the book and haven't yet sent in
your info, please do!  Remember, the only way to get the book is
to be a part of it.

> > Last Name:
> > First Name:
> > Work Phone:
> > Home Phone:
> > Home Address:
> > City:
> > State/Province:
> > Postal/ZIP Code:
> > Country:
> > Email address:
> > Web Page:
> > Can you provide lodging?
> > Can you provide garage/tools?
> > Can you provide truck/trailer?
> > Notes:
> >
> > Now, this is important: Mail your response to me DIRECTLY.  OFF-LIST.
> > If replied TO the list, EVERYONE will see it, it'll go in the
> > archives, and everybody in the free world will be able to see it.
> > And thus be able to spam you.  And can visit your house.

 -K

 Kelly Cash                                        Main: 408-727-5497
 Solid Data Systems                                 FAX: 408-727-5496
 2945 Oakmead Village Court                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Santa Clara, CA  95051                             www.soliddata.com