The newest GTS Phone Book has gone out to those listed in it.
If you're listed, and it hasn't arrived, please let me know.

If you're not listed, and want to be (the only way to get a
copy of it), please reply to me OFF-LIST  (i.e., to my email
address below, otherwise it'll be logged in the archives for
ALL to see, GTSers or not).

The data fields are:
> Last Name:
> First Name:
> Work Phone:
> Home Phone:
> Home Address:
> City:
> State/Province:
> Postal/ZIP Code:
> Country:
> Email address:
> Web Page:
> Can you provide lodging?
> Can you provide garage/tools?
> Can you provide truck/trailer?
> Notes:  (and "notes" means "My phone is unlisted", please call
          first before dropping by", etc.  Not "I love my GTS" ;-)

If you don't want to submit certain info about you, no problem.
But in order to receive the book, you have to participate, which
means more than just your name and email address.

For those phone book participants who are going to World Superbike,
note that I've added my cel phone number.

Cheers!

 -K

 Kelly Cash                                      Direct: 408-845-5762
 Systems Engineer                                  Main: 408-845-5700
 Solid Data Systems                                 FAX: 408-727-5496
 2945 Oakmead Village Court                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Santa Clara, CA  95051                             www.soliddata.com