> > But I find the sidewall too soft for mine-  I completely fried a
> > brand NEW set of tires in ONE weekend.

> Actually, the Bridgestone have the toughest sidewall. Maybe there
> wasn't enough air in it ;-)

No, it wasn't the sidewalls that went (egad, THAT would be scary).
It wasn't the center of the tread either.  It was the softer
compound used for cornering.  The tire pressure was spot-on.
It was the only time I've worn out the sides of the tread before
the center.

 -K

 Kelly Cash                                        Main: 408-727-5497
 Solid Data Systems                                 FAX: 408-727-5496
 2945 Oakmead Village Court                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Santa Clara, CA  95051                             www.soliddata.com