From:   wghalley [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, July 07, 2000 4:48 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list
Subject:        cleaning wheels

Does anyone have a quick or easy way of getting the crud off our wheels?
Especially the back one, where the combination of chain wax & brake dust
seems practically impossible to get out of the rough surface areas?

Has anyone tried GO-JO, Fast Orange or similar "hand cleaner"?

Are the wheels clear coated or how are they protected from corrosion?
Doesn't look like annodizing.  Doesn't really look like anything at all,
however bare aluminum would be VERY susceptable to road salt so there must
be something.

He asked frustratedly (after spending a couple of hours on the back wheel,
which STILL looks like crap)

Bill