The left fuse on the starter relay is a spare one.
I have had a problem with the fuse connections and the other connections on the
relay.
Nothing was working except the alarm system (Datatool), but the alarm system
refused to switch off
when I wanted to (The alarm has his own fuse). So that was a lot of noise on the
camping at night ;-)

The main fuse wasn't broke.
After cleaning all the connections everything works normal.

Maybe your problem is that some connections are connect to each other that
should not be connect to each other.
Or a bad earth connection.

John Dreuning, working on his GTS/Sidecar home page