From: Greg Christopher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 10:18 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: ABS Replacement; did you pay labor?

For those of you who did get their ABS replaced on Yamaha,
Did they charge you full labor?

I took mine to Gilroy Yamaha, and first they said I'd have to pay
for any labor beyond the small 3 hours Yamaha would pay for.
Then when I asked if it was ready, they told me I'd have to pay
the labor part. Then I reminded them they'd said I'd only have to
pay for anything over what Yamaha gives them.

Then they said it took _7_ hours, and they would only charge me
four.

I haven't picked it up yet; I'm anxiously awaiting your replies. :)

-Greg

\|/  \|/   Greg Christopher
 |    |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 ICQ:   4997683
 PAGER: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4997683
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is
working.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0128F.064396D0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>RE: ABS Replacement; did you pay labor?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hell, the shops seem to dictate this at random =
anymore! MOST have had their HUs replaced FREE including parts and ALL =
labor. 3 hours are plenty to replace an HU!! One hour to replace and 2 =
to bleed, bleed, bleed, bleed. Seriuosly! If it took them 7 hours, it =
was due to their own incompetence! Yamaha specifys 3 hours because that =
is what it would take a COMPETENT mechanic to replace the HU. This HU =
replacement is JUST LIKE ANY WARRANTY work. Yamaha has given them the =
parts and will compensate them for resonable labor hours. THEY HAVE NO =
RIGHT TO CHARGE BEYOND THE COMPENSATED LABOR HOURS PROVIDED FOR BY =
YAMAHA!!! THIS IS ILLEGAL!!! IT IS EITHER A WARRANTY REPLACEMENT OR =
NOT!! PERIOD!! They can't abitrarily dictate whether Yamaha's labor are =
sufficient. Read my email to them word for word and then let them know =
that your are contacting Yamaha Customer Service and the local Better =
Business Bureau. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Have a nice day! :^)</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Greg Christopher [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>]<=
/FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 10:18 AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: Multiple recipients of list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: ABS Replacement; did you pay labor?</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>For those of you who did get their ABS replaced on =
Yamaha,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Did they charge you full labor?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I took mine to Gilroy Yamaha, and first they said I'd =
have to pay</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>for any labor beyond the small 3 hours Yamaha would =
pay for.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Then when I asked if it was ready, they told me I'd =
have to pay</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>the labor part. Then I reminded them they'd said I'd =
only have to</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>pay for anything over what Yamaha gives them.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Then they said it took _7_ hours, and they would only =
charge me</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>four.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I haven't picked it up yet; I'm anxiously awaiting =
your replies. :)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-Greg</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>\|/&nbsp; \|/&nbsp;&nbsp; Greg Christopher</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
[EMAIL PROTECTED]</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;ICQ:&nbsp;&nbsp; 4997683</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;PAGER: <A =
HREF=3D"http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4997683" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4997683</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
[EMAIL PROTECTED]</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that =
the conspiracy is working.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>