> cracks in any body panels. As for chain and sprockets I don't know what's
> best.  Some like to stay OEM and others are going for smaller chains and
> have to change both sprockets.  I hope that I to can get enough info
> because I think I will need to next year with the miles that the bike will
> have by then.

Can you say "ScottOiler"?  This is the best solution for:

1. keeping the chain oiled, EVEN WHEN YOU FORGET TO DO IT and
2. keeping your money in your pocket for other things than new sprockets and
chain.

I realize that I'll have to change the chain eventually, but if using the
ScottOiler can prevent it for awhile longer, or in some case a GREAT while
longer for about $150 and a couple of hours to install it, then that is the
way to go.

I can't say enough good things about this device.  Suffice it to say:  it
works, and my chain is always lubed!

Regards,

Henry S. Winokur
94 GTS1000, AMA, MRF, MD/MSF Certified Instructor
West Bethesda, MD