------_=_NextPart_001_01C02719.8DD77FF0

I tought I sent this out before, but it did not post, so here it is again...

 Driving in my steel cage on the D.C. Beltway near Andrews AFB.  In my rear
view mirror, I see a motorcycle headlight.  It is bright.  Then it
disappears.  Then reappears.   This process repeats 5 or 6 times, then
stops.  I cannot figure out what is going on, is his headlight flashing, or
does it have a bad wire ?

The 'Busa passes me, in heavy traffic.  We are all going 70, he is just
keeping pace.  All of a sudden, he pops a wheely, and rides it about 200
yards, surounded by traffic.  He comes down, then repeats the process obout
5 more times.   I am just amazed, because the bike has that much power, and
he can effortlessly do a wheely anytime.  I am also amazed that he is doing
this in the middle of heavy rush hour traffic, because if he went down, he
would have certainly been killed.

  The wheelies continue for a total of about 20 iterations, over the course
of about 5 minutes.  Finally, we get to a long straight away, and he rides a
wheelie for about 1/4 mile, comes down, then accelerates to about 130+ and
rockets away.  I did not see him again, but at least I did not see him
laying in the roadway.

  Amazing skill, but also an amazing lack of concern for himself and others
on the road.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02719.8DD77FF0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Witness to a crazy Hayabusa pilot</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I tought I sent this out before, but it did not post, =
so here it is again...</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;Driving in my steel cage on the D.C. Beltway =
near Andrews AFB.&nbsp; In my rear view mirror, I see a motorcycle =
headlight.&nbsp; It is bright.&nbsp; Then it disappears.&nbsp; Then =
reappears.&nbsp;&nbsp; This process repeats 5 or 6 times, then =
stops.&nbsp; I cannot figure out what is going on, is his headlight =
flashing, or does it have a bad wire ?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The 'Busa passes me, in heavy traffic.&nbsp; We are =
all going 70, he is just keeping pace.&nbsp; All of a sudden, he pops a =
wheely, and rides it about 200 yards, surounded by traffic.&nbsp; He =
comes down, then repeats the process obout 5 more times.&nbsp;&nbsp; I =
am just amazed, because the bike has that much power, and he can =
effortlessly do a wheely anytime.&nbsp; I am also amazed that he is =
doing this in the middle of heavy rush hour traffic, because if he went =
down, he would have certainly been killed.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp; The wheelies continue for a total of about 20 =
iterations, over the course of about 5 minutes.&nbsp; Finally, we get =
to a long straight away, and he rides a wheelie for about 1/4 mile, =
comes down, then accelerates to about 130+ and rockets away.&nbsp; I =
did not see him again, but at least I did not see him laying in the =
roadway.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp; Amazing skill, but also an amazing lack of =
concern for himself and others on the road. </FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C02719.8DD77FF0--