>   The wheelies continue for a total of about 20 iterations, over
> the course
> of about 5 minutes.  Finally, we get to a long straight away, and
> he rides a
> wheelie for about 1/4 mile, comes down, then accelerates to about 130+ and
> rockets away.  I did not see him again, but at least I did not see him
> laying in the roadway.
>
>   Amazing skill, but also an amazing lack of concern for himself
> and others
> on the road.

Which is exactly why the MD state police are after the pilots of these
'rocket bikes'.

What an arrogant asshole.  His "I don't give a shit about what anybody else
thinks" attitude is just the reason why so many people hate motorcyclists.
It is exactly this kind of behavior that the politicians love to point out
just before they do away with parts of our sport.

Regards,

Henry S. Winokur
94 GTS1000, AMA, MRF, MD/MSF Certified Instructor
West Bethesda, MD