Like Mark, I run Mobil 1 15w50 year round. It has exceptional pumpability in
lower temperatures which eliminates the need to switch to a lighter oil in
the winter.

Here's the deal on MIME attachments. Sometimes no matter what the client PC
does in setting his MS Exchange or Outlook options to text only, the
Exchange server will attach HTML to the message. Call up your provider who
is running the Exchange Server (ver 5.5) and give him the following
instructions.

1. Start the Microsoft Exchange Administrator program.
2. In the left pane of the window, click on "Connections" under the name of
the server.
3. In the right pane, double click on "Internet Mail Service" and go to the
"Internet Mail" tab.
4. In the "Message Content" section you will see "Attachments (Outbound)".
MIME should be selected, but ONLY the "Plain Text" box should be clicked.
NOT HTML!! Both Plain Text and HTML are clicked when MS Exchange Server is
initially loaded. The administrator needs to unclick the HTML box.

Congratulations! You now have your MCP in Exchange Server 5.5! :^)

Kevin Hawkins // Greensboro, NC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy
Y2K Kawasaki ZRX1100 // '93 Yamaha GTS1000