Kelly, my nephew is a BMW mechanic and he has told me several stories
about engines coming in that use oil and that have uneven compression
between cylinders. He said they put some sort of cleaner  made by GM
into the injector system until the engine dies. Then they fill the
cylinders with this stuff via the spark plug holes and let it sit for a
day . He claims the results are often miraculous. The oil consumption
drops and the compression equals out . He said he had to see it to
believe it. This works mostly on motors that have glazed cylinder walls
or that are choked with carbon.

Sincerely,

Alan Terrain